Being a volcanic island, Mauritius boasts of a range of dramatic mountains ideal for trekking and climbing.
|A Vacationer's Paradise|
The awe-inspiring natural beauty of Mauritius is much beyond this and the only way to experience it is by exploring the island yourself.
If you haven't visited this paradise before or you are traveling there for the first time and thinking of making the most of your trip, here's how you can enjoy a valuable holiday when in Mauritius:
1. Book a Luxury Stay-
|SEA VIEW VILLAS, BALACLAVA|
Whether you are traveling as a family or with your partner, accommodation is always of a prime concern. And when you are in Mauritius, you wouldn't want to miss the chance staying in some of the best hotels or resorts. Would you? So, when planning your vacation in Mauritius, look for an accommodation which is luxurious and also situated in the best area. Balaclava, Flic en Flac, and Trou aux Biches are the top three areas where you will find the best hotels, resorts, and luxury villas.
If you are on your honeymoon in Mauritius, there is a wide selection of resorts on pristine white sand beaches that are known for their exemplary service, great food, various sports activities, hot air balloon trip, spa treatments, luxury private airport transfers, and a lot more. Constance Belle Mare Plage Resort, Tamarina Hotel, Anahita the Resort, Merville Beach Hotel and Lux Grand Gaube Resort are amongst a few options that you can consider.
One of the main reasons why Mauritius attracts millions of tourists from around the world is because of its wonderful selection of beaches. You can sit and relax, take a walk on the beach or indulge yourself in activities like windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, and more.
Besides these, there are other things that you can do to unleash your adventurous side like parasailing, water skiing, snorkeling, and riding in a submarine to explore the beautiful marine life filled with colorful reefs and gorgeous fishes.
For honeymooners, nothing can be better than a beach destination. And this island is a perfect escape to heaven where couples can enjoy the most romantic moments of their life.
3. Excursion Beyond the Beaches-
|Saint Gabriel Church|
4. Dining the Mauritian Way-
|Tasty Vegetarian Food|
On your honeymoon in Mauritius, you can plan a romantic dinner with your beloved in a private beach setting, enjoying the best of cuisines together. La Table du Château, Restaurant Château Mon Désir, and Le Capitaine Restaurant are the top three choices that you can consider for a fine-dine experience.
Quick Facts about Mauritius Every Traveler Should Know
While you plan a vacation in the picturesque islands of Mauritius, you need to know some important facts if you want to enjoy as much as possible.
· English and French are widely spoken languages in Mauritius.
· To learn more about the local life of Mauritians you need to mingle with the local people.
· To explore the island in a convenient way, it is a good idea to hire a car and drive on your own.
· Don't get trapped by falling for taxi drivers who claim to take you on a beach tour. Only stick to your travel guide.
· Avoid excessive bargaining on shopping as it is not appreciated in Mauritius.
· Consider shopping from duty-free shops and don't buy expensive things on your credit card.
· Refrain from buying bottled water as it can be very expensive. Instead, prefer tap water which is extremely safe to drink.
· If you have a budget constraint, it is recommended to stay on the East coast.
· Always wear a sunscreen lotion before stepping out in the sun.
Mauritius is truly a vacationer's paradise and a fantastic holiday destination which will leave you spellbound with its enchanting beauty, offering you an experience like no other. And if you want to make the most of your vacation, include all the above in your itinerary.